Are you struggling with a Mobility Scooter storage problem? We have a secure, robust and sustainable solution.
The Affresol range of Mobility Scooter Storage units are environmentally friendly, low maintenance and a highly durable solution. These units are manufactured from TPR® synthetic concrete and are 92% recyclable at the end of life. Our innovative designs are based with the user in mind, we supply standard sizes or we can manufacture to suit your unique requirements (with options for multiple users).
Affresol Mobility Scooter Storage units are:-
- Fire Resistant – Tested by Exova Warrington Fire to Classification E Reaction to Fire (suitable for construction use).
- Transferable – Single units have a one piece roof and can be supplied with their own TPR® base system. This gives the added benefit of the unit being transferable between sites to accommodate the increase/decrease of demand.
- Easy Installation– All our units are quick and easy to erect, everything simply bolts together.
- Internal Lighting and Charging Points – An energy efficient light together with a double socket are available on all units.
- High Quality External Finish – Our units are available in a wide range of colours and are finished with a high impact gelcoat, which gives you a low maintenance and easy clean solution that provides a modern and attractive look.
PROFESSIONAL SERVICE – Our team of experts can assist you throughout the project. They are available for site visits and will make informed recommendations, they can provide working drawings and method statements and will help ensure a smooth project from conception through to completion.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION – Affresol has a network of Accredited Installers around the UK. These installers are either local subcontractors or DLO’s from Housing Associations. The training and accreditation is the same for both subcontractor and DLO. We have a policy of trying to use local labour in the community where the units are installed or the local DLO’s from the local Housing Associations or Councils.
Call us today
on 01792 581197